Wednesday, September 05, 2007

This is why I despise and DO NOT respect either of the Williams Sisters...

Because of constant comments like these:

“She made a lot of lucky shots,” Williams said a moment later, a white baseball cap pulled low over her eyes, “and I made a lot of errors.” (MSNBC.COM)

So says Serena, after losing her match at the US Open earlier... neither one of them was taught any grace whatsoever - you never ever hear out of their mouths, "my opponent was the better player today". It's all about never giving anyone else credit - if they lose, its not because their opponent was superior on that day, it was due to lucky shots, bad umpires, and because they "chose" not to win. Its embarassing for them and I wish they'd both just retire so I don't have to see or hear their loud and tacky mouths anymore.

By the way, I'm going to the Men's Final on Sunday, so woo hoo for me ... most likely it will whoever vs. Roger Federer...now he's someone Venus and Serena could learn from. Pure class. Plus, look at what good hair he has...



Ah well ... let me stop reading irritating news on the internet and get back to work ... you shouldn't be reading this either if you are at work! Off the internet, you!!!

P.S. I just saw this on MSNBC.COM - seems I'm not the only one who thinks Serena is a bad loser... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20609303/

0 comments: