Friday, July 11, 2008

A Good Week

Yes, finally I can report to you a good week with much accomplished - workwise and otherwise. So yay. Workwise - sooooo busy, but in the best way, because of what I'm learning and also because I like it - it's like solving puzzles - why doesn't this work? Lets take a look. That's basically what I seem to be doing 85% of the time. OR here - make this work. Either way, this summer is shaping up to be similar to the Summer of 2005 with our conversion process, this time its just an upgrade to a newer version though so it's smoother, but now we are under the gun and the real "fun" i.e. stress begins. I need to be done with all my setup by July 24th. Um, yeah, that's just around the corner ... and then we test test test like crazy until the end of August, so a few late nights may be in order but I don't mind (at least not right now because I'm feeling good - you may need to catch me again on a 5150 BritBrit Hold day y'all) ... because I realized I'm just a few short weeks away from 10 days in California where I'll be walking on the beach every morning and every evening and spending time with my beautiful and wonderful parents - did you know they are the best? Well they are.

So I'll follow up the busy but good week with a busy but good weekend. Tomorrow I'm taking a workshop "Eating for Energy: Regain the Effortless Energy of Your Childhood" - I'll get back to you on how "childlike" I feel after this! - and then Sunday it's a Brooklyn Museum day where I have my last chance to see the Murakami exhibit that I've been meaning to see since it opened in April:



http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/murakami/

Special Mention Award
for the week of July 7th goes to...
Veronica Delgado - ah my little Texan Buddy.
As always, you rock the casbah!!
Much love to you,
The Skipper

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww--thanks Skipper! Love, Your Little Buddy

...for those of you who don't know us--it's not as bad as it sounds! LOL