Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hmmmm...Mood Indicator Today is... :-\

Well Happy July 4th Weekend! Not too much planned on this side of the world, just a few things here and there and BBQ and Bowling in Astoria on Saturday - so that's the main excitement. I'm feeling a bit out of sorts - not sure whether I'm up or down, coming or going - I think I just need some Alone With Nicole Time to sort things out and separate what's really going on with me and how to weed out the bad energy that's coming from Others - you know, the ole sponge effect. I never appreciate it when the Others willingly dump the bad vibes or are mean or rude but I also don't shield myself from it properly because I know that I am really empathetic with those that I'm around a lot too so I can be in a just fine mood and then all of a sudden, I'll feel like crap and sad and not know why... until I slap my forehead and yell "DOH!" and remember its not me at all...its the Others...kind of like Thetans to you Xenu-Lovers out there. You know who you are...

So onward and upward - I shall not dwell on the Others any longer, but insist on smiles and giggles until we meet again...enjoy your hot dogs and fireworks..may your long weekend be EXPLOSIVE!

0 comments: