Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Drat!

I am wearing a white shirt today. I am drinking coffee today...without giving too much away, what do you think just happened? As I am out the door to go home (about 20 minutes ago), I decided to take one last gulp of my coffee before tossing it and it somehow missed my mouth and dribbled down me (my dad likes to make the funny joke of "how can you miss a target that big? whenever I do this) and so I had to go scrub out the stain so it doesn't set and now I'm sitting here wasting some time reading stuff on the internet until it dries a bit...but damn it, I never wear white and when I do, this is what happens! And I almost made it too, I was done with the day... ah well, it gives me time to get a few things done..

FYI: the previous comments regarding the Pinata and Fugly have been removed...just trying to be careful...Big Brother is watching!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.S. we also believe Ms. Fugly's boyfriend is gay. Also you forgot to mention how she puts on makeup all throughout the day CONSTANTLY, putting on make up. One of these days I'm sure she'll convert her office into a beauty salon.

-Floatinghead

Anonymous said...

Dude!

I cannot wait to return to the Brechtian Psychodrama that is The Place Where We Work. No, really..!

I have one to add:

http://www.honikman.com/blog/searchresults3.php?id=22&srch=coworker

Myster Coworker and Fugly might turn out to be the same person, but I think I know who Fugly is and I never actually figured out who Mystery Coworker was!

Anonymous said...

mystery coworker is a mystery no more! It's Fugly......

-Floatinghead

Aleena the Cleric said...

LOL!!! Your post is from Dec. 03, so I guess I'm really not the only one who feels this way about dear Fugly! Yes, Fugly and Mystery Co-worker are one..and I love your term "aural harassment"...that's TOTALLY the term for it..is that in the policy manual? Should be... I had reason recently for the anger towards Fugly, she tried to sort of get me in trouble...but ha! My enemy is foiled again...

Anonymous said...

Ah! I know the feeling... Right after I posted that last comment, I went and replaced all references to ___ (the place where we work) in my blog to "WORK"; but that's as far as my self-censorship goes!

Have a great weekend!