Tuesday, July 05, 2005


From right to left, here is my cousin Megan, cousin Kalin, and her friend Valerie, on the roof deck of the Met on Saturday. Valerie and Kalin came up to NYC for the day so I met them at the museum and then we got sandwiches and sat in Central Park for a few hours, hanging out, then we headed downtown to the Village, down St.Marks and then sat in Tompkins Square Park for another hour or so listening to these Spanish guys playing really great music - like beautiful old Cuban music (we seemed to have sat a lot on this day)...then we walked back towards the West Village, stopping at Cafe Figaro for dinner and a bottle of wine (Megan and I only, we would never give under agers alcohol, for all you parents reading)

Sunday, Lucia and I went to a street fair in Soho, where a I bought a lovely new obsession, a bohemian glass bead ring...I can't stop looking at it, it looks so nice on my finger... I love rings by the way, I buy them all the time, kind of a collection I have, for those of you who don't know that... then we went to Chinatown and walked around and got a blackbean bun and almond tea at a bakery there and then on to the Village where we had margaritas and chimichangas at Panchito's...I've had this craving for margaritas lately, I want one every day..is that alright? I don't see anything wrong with it...and besides these drinks, I had met Lucia on Friday night for some at Cafe Frida, where I drank 3 lovely pomegrante margaritas...soooo yummy! They were blood red, absolutely delicious...and magically, I did not have a hangover at all...Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have a margarita everyday too....that somehow doesn't seem right does it? I want to see the ring though....

Floatinghead