Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Fourth Of July!!


this is a not-so spectacular shot of the fireworks here in NYC on the East River last night, but in person they were exactly that - spectacular! Absolutely beautiful!! I met Zeus Apollo at 8pm and we walked over to about 39th and the FDR Drive and sat down and we had an almost perfect view... then to avoid the mass exodus, we walked around for another hour or so and then got some pizza

...then this morning, I got some really good news here at work - Magpie is returning to NYC! So we are all very happy about that...that was enough to change my Disney World mood indicator from "ENRAGED" to "HAPPY"!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeus Apollo, he sounds cool

Anonymous said...

He is, he's very cool...a handsome, oh so sleek lad...but alas, he thinks I'm just a wiener :-)

Anonymous said...

I would trust his intuition.