Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Bloody HELL!!

IT'S HOT.

According to the Las Vegas People, I'm not supposed to complain, because when I spoke to Chuck and Joyce on Sunday night, 7pm their time, it was 123 degrees. IN THE SHADE.

Speaking of Chuck, Charlie, you should sing The Song to Mom this way:

"Take it easy, take it easy
Don’t let the sound of Charlie's voice make you crazy
Come on Joycie, don’t say maybe
You gotta know that your sweet hubby
Is gonna annoy ya, oh oh oh
So take it easy...."


Anyhoo, it's hot and on top of it, the a/c's keep going out in the offices here at work so I'm all grumpy and annoyed and even more on top of it, I didn't sleep much on Sunday night and again last night. I was exhausted when I got home last night around 8pm, so I had some gummy bears and Chinese almond cookies (thanks to Mama J for that!) and some strawberries, drank a ton of water, took a melatonin, read some of The Messianic Legacy, and was asleep by 11. However, I woke up at 4:30, wide awake but weary. And my stomach is still in recovery from my bout with the virus last week, so I couldn't drink coffee to wake myself up and at least enjoy being up so early. Which I did. I really have to try to start getting up at 6 or so...much more peaceful to do that and go to bed at 10 I think. Also, I couldn't get that song "All I Need" by Jack Wagner out of my head - WHY???? Jesus. Anyway...the short version of my story is:

I'm hot.
I'm tired.
I'm in a bad mood.

And I'm still working out a justification for the possible London trip...I have until next week to get that together. I think I found a good excuse to go last night...lets see if I follow through! Also, possible Atlantic City trip this weekend...a ha! All sorts of mini-adventures abound...

Now: should I get a smoothie from the awesome smoothie cart downstairs? Would that make me happy? I sure am grumpy, let me tell you...

0 comments: