Friday, July 28, 2006

Oy! My Liver...

Well, I got officially, totally, and completely DRUNK. The intention is always to have two margaritas, because after that point, I get REALLY DRUNK. And I had two. And then somehow, they kept reappearing even though I didn't order them. The total at the end of the night was five, although I barely touched the last one because I knew I was close to the edge of drunk and sick already. And I was sick feeling enough that I took a cab home and I never do that unless it's super late. But I just wanted to be at home asleep already. But when I woke up this morning, I felt fine - a little groggy, but thats about all - no hangover??!!

So: I'll drink some coffee now, drink a ton of water, maybe contact the smoothie guy downstairs for his hangover cure (some fruit pureed with ginger?), and try to get some work done!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least you weren't throwing up and passing out in a booth at the resturant like the last time i remember you drinking that much!!! XOXO Snow White