Thursday, July 27, 2006

OMG! I just got the call...

the margarita emergency call that is! And I'm off! I've had a rough day, I think a few drinks are in order... this week has gone up and down, Monday - BAD. Tuesday - GOOD. Wednesday - QUITE NICE. Thursday - TERRIBLE, but it's shaping up due the meeting up at Panchito's. Lovely lovely lovely.

Yesterday was quite nice because we had one of those quarterly giant dept. meetings we usually hate, but this one was really amusing due to some nice comedy sketches by the Recruitment staff and an exploding can of Coke which sent me and the VP (Helmut not Skroob) running across the room in the middle of it - ha! I believe I nerd-like yelped an "oh my goodness!" much to my dismay. And then we had an "ice cream social" in the lobby of our building for all the companies which was a nice treat (no ETL alas, but a girl can dream....I guess Croatians don't go in for ice cream?)

This weekend? Nothing much, other than seeing the Lady in the Water on Saturday and the rest of the time I think I need to spend doing some things for myself, getting the self in order, a la Bridget Jones, that sort of thing.

Also, London has been put on hold. One of the members of the party had a bathroom issue and will have to pay A LOT to fix the plumbing so we agreed to pick a cheaper location instead...I have a few ideas, but we will have to get together soon to brainstorm!

Okay - TEQUILA! Adios Amoebas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The "Cola incident" sounds hilarious! Why do these things happen after I leave. An ice-cream social might have persuaded me to stay.

- Vox