Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chicken Cutlet Dinner for 2

Well I'm still here...still at my desk...and hopefully, tonight and tomorrow are the end of this...The Boss has just come back from picking up my dinner - chicken cutlet sandwich! - he seems to always be picking up food for me in my posts lately, yes? well that's because he's a nice guy and he likes to step out for a smoke,so why not? We are eating quickly and then hope to be finished by 10 or 10:30.

Sigh!

Yes, I'm going for the sympathy vote out there...please feel free to comment on how bad you feel for me...but The Boss is also going to "force" me to take 1-2 days off next week to recuperate...days that shall be spent getting the apt ready for the Great Merv Visit! And resting....I feel like I could sleep and sleep and sleep...if only!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss ya come out soon!!! found a great place down by wall street to hang out afterwork once all is over with.