Friday, September 08, 2006

Happy Friday

In a good mood this morning for several reasons:

1. Last night was a full moon and it was that cool pumpkin moon that starts happening in the fall - nice and fat and round and peachy colored - beautiful!

2. In the past 2 months I've lost about 10 pounds and I braved the scale after my vacation to gleefully discover that I didn't gain any of it back, despite a few cheeto and beef jerky escapades in Idaho...oh, that Snow White has a ton of tempting items in those cupboards!

3. Tonight I'm meeting up with Floating Head and I always am glad to see her!

4. Tomorrow I'm going to the women's final at the US OPEN! And Sunday to the men's final at noon as well. I'm SUPER excited because I've been a huge tennis fan since I was very little and took my first lesson with the tennis racket Mom got free for me by buying so many cans of 7Up and I've never been to the US Open despite it being in my backyard for all these years.

5. Work is going really well and I can't be grateful enough about that.

Let's hope the good mood prevails throughout the day and weekend and as Someone My Mother Knows Used to Say: ONWARD AND UPWARD!

0 comments: