Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I sound my barbaric YAWN over the roofs of the world!

I'm TIRED. VERY VERY TIRED. I can't keep my eyes open...it would appear that I've developed a sudden case of Voxness! I'm Voxy! Prince YAWN! Valium, what should I YAWN! do to wake up?

Last night, I got to go home early (meaning on time around 6pm) so that I could do laundry desperately and all the other things that I've been needing to do, but have not had the time or energy or inclination to do since I got back from vacation and got sprung into this mess of testing and patches and testing and configuration and late nights turning into long days. Well only the laundry got done and only one load at that. I just couldn't face doing more so I did all the basics and called it a victory. Clean sheets! Towels! Socks! Indeed!

Also: Phase two is mostly over for me (I have 2 more items to take care of daily, one of which will end on Sunday) and then lets see if the Bronx Angels are sitting on my shoulders or not...I sure hope so, I don't want to think that I lugged 20 lb's of liquid around for nothing! HAR HAR!

Also #2: if you go to a Cuban restaurant and see "natilla" on the dessert menu, please note that this is just CREME BRULEE and nothing more...not a bad thing but we thought we were ordering some interesting Cuban sweet thing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Cuban Sweet Thing would be a good name for your band. I'll design the tee shirts!

I sympathize with your late nights! Take next week off - the whole thing!

How was Fuzzy's visit?