Wednesday, September 13, 2006

YIKES!

The crazy time is upon us!!! I'm starting to have a flashback to last year about this time because all of a sudden, it's staying here until 9pm/super tight schedules and deadlines/a stressed out Barf/a stressed out Delirium...well you get the idea...so I'm just posting this to let anyone out there know that if I seem out of touch, you know why! We even have the D.C. Consultant tripping back to NYC for an Open Enrollment configuration visit tomorrow so it will be nice to see him again ...

A personal note for Mervyn - got your message and we WILL speak soon...we have some planning to do for your visit...I have secured days off but it's just contingent on nothing going horribly wrong in the next week and a half, so I think I have Tuesday (so I can meet you at the airport) Thursday and Friday off...so on Wednesday, maybe plan to do your own thing during the day - go up to Barnard and see Jym! Make him scream like a lady so that he turns all red and remembers me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes--...you are a woman just as you are a man! AAaaaAAAAaaaaa! lol. Please don't worry if you can't take days off--I completely understand this is a really busy time. I am just so excited to be able to see you for any amount of time--I miss my Nickel who is no dime!! We'll talk soon--I hope you can sneak in some rest in the middle of everything!
Love, Merv

Aleena the Cleric said...

Remember when you called me Nickel in front of little Zoe and she just smiled and said "money"!

Gahbage.