Friday, September 22, 2006

I've gone magenta!

I just got my new cell phone, the HOT PINK Razr!! It's sooooo cute! Magpie, I had a whole conversation with (candycane) about it - you would be jealous, I've had multiple interactions with him since you left because of all the work we've had to do together with the updates/testing/OE stuff, so we are getting to be quite cosy...har har har...if only he wasn't married and totally not interested!!! But still, you know I get a kick out him saying "if you need my help this weekend, feel free to call me at home" - if only he knew!

After working until close to 11pm on Wednesday and feeling quite beat up yesterday, I feel so run down and tired, I can't even describe it and you all are probably sick of hearing me complain about this...so I'll just say that The Boss called in sick today because he really did get sick from working 12 days straight, 12 hours a day (well almost every day). Yesterday was quite funny, because we were both so loopy from lack of sleep and tiredness that we both were incredibly giggly, I'm sure others thought us drunk...but alas no! Maybe tonight though, I'm meeting the Chia Pet for a nice, relaxing dinner so I can decompress and giggle some more and then I'm spending the weekend getting my apt. in shape and to Ikea with Cousin Megan on Sunday.

And that's a wrap, folks! I will have more to report on Monday, more to complain about I'm sure.

0 comments: