Friday, September 26, 2008

The Return of The Office

YAY!! The Office returned last night and I got home in time to see it AND watch MY METS win and stay alive in the Hunt for October ... I'm sort of sad that this is the last weekend of regular season baseball - what will I look forward to watching every night? Well, hopefully, General Manuel can keep the boys going and I'll have at least another week of games (and then after that, I'm sort of rooting for the Dodgers to do well so that Joe Torre can flip the bird to the Stankees).

But - favorite moments of The Office last night - and I'm copying this from my email to Snow White, a fellow Office devotee:

When Phyllis was wondering what people liked most about her she said "probably my jugs"

Ryan coming back as the temp!! And then writing down Kevin and Jim as people who have wronged him - seems like something I might do....

Kevin getting mad at the new HR lady for thinking he's retarded: " Math is HARD!"

Michael and new HR lady in the warehouse rapping

Stanley at the end getting on the scale and putting his fist up doing the black power thing because he lost 7 pounds

Phyllis getting to be head of the Party Planning Committee because of what she SAW

Andy Bernard: "every little boy dreams of his fantasy wedding" LOL!! - he's so earnest sometimes, he cracks me up

And of course I thought Jim's proposal was very cute...I'm kind of glad they aren't overplaying their romance and not making it the big focus - I think it would get annoying - plus, they aren't the funniest characters, they are the ones who make you go "awww, aren't they sweet"?


So now it's onto the weekend where I have to stay close to a computer at all times - I didn't get my 3am wakeup call last night thankfully so that means all went "well" and so now we are just doing MAYJUH web testing and I'm still on call all day tomorrow and then Sunday, I'm working the graveyard shift - the time has now shifted to coming in at midnight to hopefully be done by 4am - then home to sleep for a few hours if I can. I might just nap on the floor here if I'm too keyed up and go home early.

0 comments: