Sunday, September 28, 2008

BOO HOO!!!!!

I'm sad...because I'M AT FREAKING WORK AGAIN. STILL. DARN IT ALL TO HELL. I was here last night until after midnight because we had "issues" and the IT Dudes were worn out from being up for 48 hours straight and so we called it a day. Or a night. Whatever. They needed to rest. So I came back here at 1pm today and now it's creeping up on 7pm and I STILL HAVE ISSUES.

EEK. YIKES. SHIT. CRAP.

That's all the energy I have for venting. I'm done. I'm tired. The Mets lost but I think considering how soap operaish their year was and all the injuries, I'm just proud of them for sticking through it and fighting hard and almost, just so close, making the post-season. It's okay. Despite what some people say, it's not like last year. There was no collapse. They had to fight and claw their way through the season so now we all have to wait until next April for more baseball and I have to decide what team I will now be rooting for - hmmm NOT THE BREWERS. Maybe the Cubbies...

So I think we are all heading home now, I'm turning on my remote access and I'll finish this stuff from home and wait to hear from the IT Dudes on the 10pm conference call to see if I have any more work to do until tomorrow...sigh...don't you feel sorry for Poor Pitiful Pearl?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nickela,

I can't believe your crazy schedule. If I had two legs I could believe, it....

Anonymous said...

BUT YOU DO HAVE TWO LEGS!! So you must believe me...that man, that moment... it is seriously one of the funniest and best moments of my life...he was right out of a movie!!