Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tom's Diner-Seinfeld-Wondering

Question for my fellow Columbia/Barnard graduates from the 90's: I thought of this while watching Seinfeld last night. Whenever they show an exterior shot of Tom's, do you look for yourself walking past or buying cd's from that guy that used to sell them on the corner? I realized I do it without thinking about it every time I watch! I used to buy cd's from that guy all the time, I had a friend that lived down that block so I was down that way quite a bit and as a special treat prior to or after exams/papers, we all might have enjoyed a cheeseburger and fries inside, yes? They must have been filming exteriors at some point while we were there so there's that chance you may see me (or you) circa 1995 enjoying a Broadway shake in the window. I haven't spied me yet, but its an unconscious habit...I also look for Cindy in her Little Red Riding Hood winter coat - complete with hood - because I figure that would stand out...

0 comments: