Monday, September 15, 2008

To quote one my favorite songs by the now defunct Judybats...

I'm gonna la-la-la-la-la-la
My way through life
I'm gonna la-la-la-la-la-la
My way through life
I'm gonna la-la-la-la-la-la
My way through this life

And here are some pics from the CHAM! I attended on Saturday...apparently I picked up karmic merit just by attending - this will help me in my next life - and I'm supposed to pass it on to those I encounter... Cham is a demon subjugation ritual performed by Bhutanese Buddhist monks - they act as deities calling the negative spirits into the center in the first part and then the second part, they display joy as they are finally free from the demons. Lets monitor over the next few days how well it worked on me :-) I say "demons be gone"!! And so it is.


0 comments: