Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I want to go meemers!

Not sure how Merv actually spells that, but that's what she used to call going to sleep! For the billionth time recently, I went to bed super tired and ready for a full night's sleep at about 11pm and when do I wake up, wide eyed and unable to fall back asleep? 4 am! NOT FUNNY, OH GODS OF SLEEP! I finally got out of bed at 5 am and made some coffee and breakfast and watched "Live Forever" a documentary about all the British 90's music that I still love the best - so I go lots of Damon Albarn interview snippets, so that made being up that early not such a bad thing except that they paid too much attention to Oasis, one of my least favorite bands of that period...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it maaaay im aaa gin aaaay sheeee yun!

Aleena the Cleric said...

LOL!! Okay, my favorite part of this is the sections where they have Noel bashing Liam...he's talking about one of his regrets and he said something to the effect of "not keeping Liam off the sauce"

but Damon...sigh...I could sigh about him all day....