Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm sad...

That's the general feeling at the moment..sad. Because about a month or so ago, I feel like I lost a friend and I hate losing friends. There are some friendships or acquaintances that come and ago and based on their value, its generally okay - people lose touch or stop having things in common or never had anything except maybe work to talk about and when you stop being co-workers, the friendship or bond that you have dissolves. And those are okay - that's life. That type of person usually just slides out of your life and at some point it seems as if they were never there at all. But this friend was very valuable to me and someone I cared very deeply for and somehow, they slipped away - it doesn't matter whether or not it's my fault or the other person's fault, what matters is that the friendship, and the bond, and the general caring about that person is missed and there is a void because of their absence and so I'm sad

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be sad Delirium!!!!!!!!!!!!Remember that you have good friends that care about you deeply. If you need to crash you know my spot.....

Aleena the Cleric said...

Can I say that Floating Heads are the best types of Heads!!! They come up with good DISTRACTIONS!!!! OMG!!! DISTRACTIONS!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not lost, Nikki! I'm right here! I've been here the whole time!
Whenever you are sad, just think of Geraldo on Bill O'Reilly's show talking about how ludicrous Jon Stewart is. GERALDO AND BILL O'REILLY!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

ok. I'm done.

- Vox

Aleena the Cleric said...

Vox!! I know you are there ... you are one of the "good guys" who keeps my faith in mankind (and I emphasize the word MAN there!!) alive!

but when are you going to ask The Warden what day you can come out and play with me and Floating Head next week? ha ha ha!!! we are waiting for you!

GERALDO AND BILL O'REILLY!!!! HA! People in ludicrous glass anchordesks shouldn't throw stones...

ok, that helped...

Anonymous said...

Wait - what's wrong with Bill O'Reilly? Like Chuck Scarborough, Rush Limbaugh, and Hitler, he speaks for middle america's values. He doesn't kow tow to those Limousine Liberals and their pie-in-the sky crazy ideas like y'know a living wage and a decent education system. Plus Geraldo's "Moustache" is muy sexxxxy, no? Bill O'Rilley thinks so!

Anonymous said...

OMG - I just realized that "fh" might appear to stand for "Floating Head"!

It should stand for "fuck head"

(but it was really me)

Aleena the Cleric said...

Who's the Other FH? I thought the fh above was Floating Head? Or is it Fuck Head (Jesus'Son?).

I'm confused :-(

Anonymous said...

It was me all along...

Anonymous said...

Now I'm THOUROUGHLY confuse-ed.

- Vox

Anonymous said...

Can you please stop impersonating me....I'm the true FH!!!!

Aleena the Cleric said...

Yeah, I'm not clear why she used FH??