Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm so excited!

because I am going to the Renaissance Faire on Saturday!!! Do you know how much I LOVE Renaissance Faires? First of all, you should know that I was born in the wrong century. Or if you believe in past lives, I am just missing the life I lived in 16th century Scotland/Ireland/England. HA!! That's why I love all that stuff so much: the costumes, the jewelry, the swords, the Knights in Shining Armor...the men in ponytails...sigh...

Then, because we are renting a car to go up there, we are possibly driving somewhere else on Sunday - maybe the beach again? LOVELY.

And - tomorrow: BLOCKHEAD FRIDAYS REUNION! We have missed Justin, oops! I mean Vox so much that we have scheduled this Conspiracy Corner Get-Together (minus the Magpie) - that is just one more thing to be happy about, besides the PERFECT weather here lately...I just sat outside for almost an hour, drinking my OJ just so I didn't have to go back inside...well I was sitting outside to spy, but that's another story, not for bloggie consumption...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you'll run into people with ponytails at the Faire!

Aleena the Cleric said...

well I was thinking That One Person with Ponytail in particular would look FANTASTIC all outfitted in Faire gear - can't you totally see it?!! Master and Commander, Far Side of the World!