Sunday, August 13, 2006

You'll be happy to know that the bad mood passed without incident...ha! Ate Cuban food in Forest Hills after work on Friday and only needed one glass of wine to "self medicate" myself right out of the crappy mood I was in...this was followed by spending most of the day yesterday in the Beauty Salon getting my hair cut and colored - no highlights!! My hair has gotten super long and especially in this heat, it's been super heavy and hot so she left it long, but cut it in such a way that it lightens the weight of it somewhat, with lots of layers and angles so that it has "movement". Also, the bright blonde highlights were making it look overprocessed and too dry so I had her just dye it close to my natural light brown but a really lovely warm golden brown which I really like and I think my hair looks healthier. So there...sometimes you just need a little bit of pampering (in this case 3 hours worth). Now today I think it's off to a street fair or two or possibly the Dragon Boat festival in Queens and that's all to report - I know, not very interesting, but I knew you all were wondering "how did that bad mood of hers turn out?" and I just wanted to reassure you that all is well and I'm back to feeling quite smiley.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I didn't notice the fab new 'do in the staff meeting earlier!

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the do....

FH