Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Silver Lining - FOUND!

The silver lining lies in the Land of Famous Potatoes! That's right, I'm talking about Idaho, the panhandle to be precise, outside of Spokane, Washington, where the little cottage in the woods where Snow White, Prince Charming (Dan Sandwich), and Two Little Smooshie Dwarves live...along with a cat and two puppies and the Evil Queen Aunt Judy...ha ha... no, maybe she can be a dwarf too... anyway I'll be heading out to fight with some swords and play pirates and exclaim "arrgh, it's driving me nuts!" with Jacob O. and do magic tricks and put on a show with the Allie Gator and hang out with the Family at the end of the month, so I'm happy as pie about that... I think I got a little homesick over the past week... on Sunday night, my cousin Jason called me from my Mom and Dad's and he and his family were visiting and I wished that I was there with them having a good time, telling the usual funny family tales and such and then Snow White had to tease me about the cooler Northwest air and so I thought...a vacation is in order! Yippee!!!

Okay, back to the hotness that is my office!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Vacay!!!!