Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

All I want to say is that I'm groggy beyond belief and I'm trying desperately to salvage the day and get at least some little annoying stuff done. I've been incredibly lazy the past few days and I feel the need to atone...but I'm TOO SLEEPY to atone...

We went to Green-Wood Cemetary on Sunday and I've got some AWESOME spooky pictures I mean to post soon...other than that the only little bit o' news to report is that I got a raise and isn't that LOVELY and much needed...thanks to the Boss on that one :-)

Trick or Treat! I'll be home watching spooky spooky tv stuff like Ghost Hunters...Floating Head, if you are home, don't be scared by me sending you text messages for comfort and reassurance while we are both watching it!!

0 comments: