Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Snapalope Nightmare!

My mother laughed at me last week because I told her one of the top 10 fears is the Fear of Clowns and she gave me her patented "oh Nikki!" and then I said well look at Ronald McDonald, those commercials where he's sitting on the bench in the park with the little kid? He looks like he's a pedophile. And she just laughed - she claims to understand why I'm freaked out by the Burger King commercials, with that weird masked King Man - at the window, in bed with that man - because that guy is just plain creepy. But Ronald McDonald? Well I just don't like clowns, let's leave it at that.

So now I'll give her something else to think I'm crazy about. I don't like those Slim Jim Snapalope commercials. I've had two nightmares about that THING. The first one, it was tiny and iridescent and I screamed for my dad to kill it and everytime he stepped on it to smush it, it rebounded bigger and bigger until it was the size of a small horse and was running after me!

The second one was last night and it was all brown and it was in my bedroom in the house I grew up in and it kept on hiding behind the furniture so I couldn't see where it was and again, I screamed for my dad to come and kill it and he kept on saying "oh it's no big deal, we're moving in a couple of weeks so if we don't find it you don't have to sleep in here much longer" and I begged him to find it and kill it - but we couldn't find it!! So I woke up with a bit of scream at 5 this morning, convinced that that stupid thing was running around my bedroom... DAMN YOU SLIM JIM!!!

0 comments: