Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Inside Mervyn Joke #1

When you commented "It's Santori time!" on my post earlier, I meant to comment:

"TOO DRUNK TO CARE!!" and then of course you'd picture a weird drunk medieval type clown or jester raising a goblet high! In fact, I meant to do that to you several times while you were here, but I forgot...so many jokes to make, so little time kind of thing...someday, we'll just meet up with a laptop and internet service and go over the Engrish site together and giggle...that's my dream...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love for that dream to come true

Aleena the Cleric said...

you should have written that in Engrish...like "if I were a dream, would you love until truth?" and Larissa's answer would be - NO.

If I were a favor...

Anonymous said...

If I were an angel, could I send my favor to everyone--all the world?