Thursday, October 12, 2006

Moules a Go-Go

So I got rained out last night...that's okay, my ticket for the Mets game is good for Friday... we did get all the way out to Shea only to be told the game was postponed, but I did manage to buy a super cool Mets hat, black, with a green Mets logo - as The Chia Pet told me, now I look like a REAL NY Mets fan when I wear it. And indeed I do. So we were all looking forward to that stadium beer and hot dog so much that we decided to head on over to Petite Abeille for Moules a Go-Go - all you can eat steamed mussels and 1 Stella for 17.95 - AWESOME!! Daddy Chuckles, come to NYC soon and we'll go there - you'd think you were in heaven...I had 2 pots of mussels and 3 Stellas...not a bad evening after all, despite no baseball.

Tonight, I'm going to see Wicked on Broadway (a gift for my birthday) and then tomorrow is the game (no rain please!!) and I'll get to wear my new hat finally! And then Saturday, I"m going to the Super Haunted House you see advertised so creepily on the subway and then some drinks and dinner afterward so that we can giggle away any lingering ugly scary thoughts the House may give us... Sunday - I REST!

0 comments: