Friday, October 13, 2006

LETS GO METS!

WOO HOO!! My boys are off to a grand start and now I'm off to Game 2! It's freezing here - thank god, finally, summer is completely over, I actually wore a scarf and leather jacket today and I've brought gloves and another scarf to keep me warm tonight in the 50 degree evening... as well as a "forbidden" beverage that I'm smuggling...a little something to sip on to keep out the chill, if you know what I mean... beer will be too cold for us tonight! And I've had a very stressful two days with The Boss still out sick (although we've been on the phone or IM a whole lot) but I got through it by myself and hopefully he'll return and come to my rescue on Monday. But I am proud of myself yet again - we had a huge systems/website issue and I figured it out and I love it when I get to do that - I let out a WOO HOO! when that happens and when The Boss is here, he makes fun of me for it, and says laughingly that he likes my "youthful exuberance"! HA! I just like that all of this is like a puzzle and once you find the right piece, you can finish or do anything you want to and I'm basically teaching myself all of this so I think that's cool. Anyway..

It's WHISKEY TIME!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make it Santori time!