Thursday, October 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...

You smell like a zoo...you look like a monkey...and you smell like one too!!!

Today is Mama J's birthday...yes, "Bubbles" or "Toni" as she likes to call herself was born on this date back in 19-- and aren't we all happy she's our Juicy-Grandma-Mommy? The answer is YES!!! She's an amazing lady - the most unselfish, most giving and caring person ever and I love her beyond words - I hope your day is happy happy joyce joy! Your gift is being picked up in an hour and fed-exed to you today so expect to have a good breakfast or snack tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mother Swarts!...Love, Bread

Aleena the Cleric said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe the Drummer from Bread commented on my blog..I'm honored...if I had two legs I could believe it, but...